1. We were approved for funding for our water issue. A skype meeting is scheduled for the week of Feb 7th, 2021.
2. All were in favor for putting up a mailbox on the premises. This would save us the yearly fee paid to the postal service. We'll look for a large mailbox that locks. Once the weather breaks we will install it. Sue is working with the postmaster to make sure we are in compliance.
3. Alarm system has been updated with all the new codes, which is the last 4 of SS# of all officers and board members.
4. New freezer was installed in the kitchen. Sherell will be resigning from the kitchen committee as of 2/7/21.
5. New debit cards have been ordered and Sue is in contact with the bank and has applied for credit cards.
6. Jeremy Rinker resigned from the board, so we currently have 1 open position.
7. Upcoming events for March- Open house, Fisherman's Night, Easter Egg Hunt.
MEETING MINUTES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
1. Balance of loan is $15,470.44. We still have no had to use the loan for any purpose.
2. As far as our water issues, we will be setting up a meeting with Mike from DEP. He will walk us through the checklist and we need to provide answers to questionnaire. All engineering will be covered with a grant from DEP.
3. Jordan Totani was voted in as a new board member to replace Jeremy Rinkers 3 year term.
4. We will be considering offering a Monday night bingo, trivia night and karaoke night.
5. We will hold another gun raffle, a AR15. This will be a $20 ticket. All present were in agreement.
Previous Meetings Minutes Approved.
Report of the Committees:
Kitchen: Kitchen had a loss of $353.53. We were closed due to COVID and holidays.
Grounds/Maintenance: Nothing to report
Pond/Fishing: Nothing to report
Membership: 363 renewals, 197 with fish stamps, 3 new life members
Treasurer: Starting balance as of Jan 1 is $8799.94. Ending balance $8485.09